- Wednesday, November 6: Opening of the Berkeley Women's Studies Movement Archive, 4337 Dwinelle Hall (RSVP email@example.com), 5pm-7pm
- Saturday, December 7: Julia Robinson Centennial Celebration (K-12), Alumni House, 9am-12pm
- Monday, December 9: Public Lecture: Julia Robinson: Personal Reflections, Her Work and Time, Sibley Auditorium, 5pm-6pm
- Sunday, January 12: Cal-Stanford Women's Basketball Game with Honorary Coach Carol Christ (Chancellor). Haas Pavilion, 5 PM
- Friday, January 24: Cal-Utah Women's Basketball Game with Honorary Coach Lisa García Bedolla (Vice Provost for Graduate Studies and Dean of the Graduate Division). Haas Pavilion, 12PM
- Sunday, January 26: Cal-Colorado Women's Basketball Game with with Honorary Coach Raka Ray, Dean of the Division of Social Sciences. Haas Pavilion, 12 PM
- Monday, February 3: Lecture by Jennifer Hirsch, "Intersections of Power: Sexual Assault, Public Health and the Making of Sexual Citizens." 820 Barrows Hall, 12:00-1:30pm.
- Thursday, February 6: National Girls and Womens’ Sport Day
- Thursday, February 6: Lecture by Tara Bunch, "The Road Less Traveled". Conversations with Global Leaders, Banatao Auditorium, Stardja Dai Hall, 12-1pm
- Friday, Feburary 7: Cal-USC Women's Basketball Game with with Honorary Coaches Renee Chow (Acting Dean, College of Environmental Design) and Prudence Carter (Dean, Graduate School of Education). Haas Pavilion, 7PM
- Sunday, Feburary 9: Cal-UCLA Women's Basketball Game with with Honorary Coaches Linda Burton (Dean, School of Social Welfare) and Janet Broughton (Executive Dean, College of Letters and Sciences). Haas Pavilion, 2PM
- February 13 – June 21, 2020 every Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday | 11 a.m.-5 p.m. | Cloth that Stretches: Weaving Community Across Time and Space. Exhibit - Artifacts | Hearst Museum of Anthropology
Tuesday, February 18: Lecture by Aileen Suzara, Chef/Educator, Sariwa Kitchen; Catherine Ceniza Choy, Professor of Ethnic Studies, A Celebration of Doreen G. Fernandez’s Tikim: Essays on Philippine Food and Culture. 554 Barrows Hall, 4-5:30pm
- Friday, February 21: Lecture by Walter Echo-Hawk ("Sea of Grass"), with introduction by Angela Riley. Multicultural Community Center, 5:30-6:30pm.
- Friday, February 21: Cal-Oregon Women's Basketball Game with with Honorary Coach Tsu-Jae King Liu (Dean, College of Engineering). Haas Pavilion, 6PM
Monday, February 24: Khiara Bridges - Imagining an Ethnography of Pregnant Class-Privileged Women of Color. Philip Selznick Seminar Room, Philip Selznick Seminar Room. Lecture | February 24 | 12:45-2 p.m.
- Thursday, February 27. Panel discussion: Arts in the Afternoon: The Quilts of Rosie Lee Tompkins. 4:10-6 p.m. | Women's Faculty Club, Stebbins Lounge
- Monday, March 2: Women in Data Science Berkeley 2020, Banatao Auditorium, Sutardja Dai Hall, UC Berkeley
- Tuesday, March 3: Campus Conversation with UC President Janet Napolitano. Sibley Auditorium. Cal ID required. 12-1.
- Wednesday, March 4: Lecture by Dr. MaryLouise Patterson, daughter of Louise Patterson (class of 1923): "Langston as We Knew Him." 650 Barrows Hall, 4pm
Wednesday, March 4: Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon: Art + Feminism and Race + Justice. Moffitt Undergraduate Library, 12 - 5 p.m
Wednesday, March 4: 2020 RISE! Celebrating Women, Community Love and Leadership: 6th Annual Event. Anna Head Alumnae Hall (2537 Haste St.). 5-7 p.m.
- Friday, March 6: 4th Annual Women in Tech Symposium: Reimagining Cybersecurity for all. Bechtel Engineering Center, Sibley Auditorium, 8am-6pm.
- Saturday, March 7: Expanding Your Horizons Conference. Valley Life Sciences Building, 8:30am-3:30pm
Sunday, March 8: International Women’s Day
- <cancelled> Thursday, March 12: Lecture by Robert P.J. Cooney, "Winning the Vote: the Triumph of the American Woman Suffrage Movement." 4pm, Women's Faculty Club.
- Thursday, March 12: A Celebration of Women in Culinary Leadership at Cal Dining. During lunch service (11am-2pm), Chefs at Cal Dining will be offering up special dishes to celebrate the many contributions of the women in our department. Join us at Foothill Dining with Sous Chef Chanel Williams and Senior Cook Lois Moore and at Cafe 3 with Sous Chef Annie Andre and Senior Cook Stephanie Stephens dishing up their best. Locations: Cafe 3 and Foothill
Saturday, March 14th: Womxn of Color Initiative presents the 35th Annual Empowering Womxn of Color Conference (EWOCC): “Metamorphosis: Casting Off Oppressive Paradigms to Live the Life We’ve Been Fighting For.” UC Berkeley. Free for UC Berkeley students.
- <cancelled> Saturday, April 18: Cal Day (150W Themed)
- Saturday, October 3: 150th Anniversary of the Regents’ Resolution admitting women to the University of California on equal terms with men